A good web source for hindi and other Indian language video and songs  

I wanted to find a site where I can listen to songs and if possible to download them.
After days of search I found a site where there is a hughe collection of songs, video clips, documents in doc, pdf formats, jpg figures, so many.
I wanted to listen to Bangla palligiti and Russian song and to my surprise, they are there.

You can listen on the net for free.
There is a provision for downloading but please check copyright rules before you download.
Even otherwise it is a great site where you can hundreds of songs. What is more you can upload your songs and video too.
So enjoy! And let us know any other site you come across for the benefit of blog readers.
The site is esnips
If you dont see the link just copy paste the url in your adderss bar http://www.esnips.com/
=Ostom

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Energy News from the World

Energy News from the World
Editors Pick