Don’t call Chitrangada my muse: Sudhir Mishra (Movie Snippets)  

Filmmaker Sudhir Mishra gets upset when people refer to his discovery Chitrangada Singh as his muse.

‘I don’t like these words. My name is not Maqbool Fida Husain. My name is Sudhir Mishra and I am a film director (not a painter who takes inspirations from a muse). I work with actors whom I am comfortable with and whom I really respect,’ Mishra, who had introduced the actress with ‘Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi’, told IANS.‘And Chitrangada is a wonderful and outstanding actress. Whenever there is a part for her, I’ll always cast her. She has added a lot to my films ‘Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi’ and ‘Yeh Saali Zindagi’,’ said the filmmaker, whose next is ‘Tera Kya Hoga Johnny’.

To read more:http://www.indiatalkies.com/

Anjitha:312

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Energy News from the World

Energy News from the World
Editors Pick