Flu Cures, symptoms  

Taken from earth clinic.
http://www.earthclinic.com

#1 Remedies to Beat the Flu!

The remedies you will read below are best for the flu in its beginning stages.


APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
21+
CAROL'S DRINK
3
COCONUT OIL
3
GSE
4
HYDROGEN PEROXIDE
14


APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

Marshall from Victoria, Texas writes: "Since I can remember, I have had one or two bouts a year with sore throat and cold/flu that turns into bronchitis. An elderly gentleman who remembered taking acv mixed with honey as recommended by his doctor when he was a child told me try it for my ailments. It has worked like nothing before! Mixed 50/50 with honey in a shot glass(for sore throat), as a straight shot(this burns the tummy a little), or 2 tablespoons with a cup of warm water for respiratory/sinus problems. I have not been sick since I started taking ACV at the first sign of illness. My children have used it as well. They aren't real happy with the taste and smell but I am happy with the results! Hard for doctors to get rich recommending this home remedy!"




[YEA] 10/31/2008: Bahbi from Salem, Oregon, USA writes: "My husband of 81 yrs recently was very sick with a bad cold (or flu?) and had a sore throat, and I (61 yrs old) felt I was also just catching it (just beginning to notice a scratchy throat, and have some congestion). We don't have any "extra" money, and I hate the idea of giving it all to the big pharmaceutical companies for the "privilege" of taking potentially toxic concoctions, so I'm always looking for cheap and natural ways to do things, and I looked online for cold remedies, and found EarthClinic. That first evening I read about Apple Cider Vinegar for flu/colds/congestion, and both my husband and I immediately started using it (1 Tablespoon in a glass of water, 3 times per day). It didn't taste wonderful, but wasn't TOO bad, and, after all, we were using it as "medicine"...and it did cure both my husband's and my sore throats (Mine within minutes, my husbands within 3 doses). The next day, while continuing the ACV 3/day, I also tried Jean's Tomato Tea because we were both still so congested. My husband usually likes slightly spice-hot foods, and I usually don't, but with the Tomato Tea he didn't like the "hot" sensation of the spiciness, and refused to drink any more after that first try---while I was instantly aware of it clearing my sinuses and soothing my throat, so I continued to use it over the next 3 days. It worked well for me as a decongestant, but my cold was still very much "there", and I began gaining weight (controlling my weight has been a life-long problem for me), so I stopped using the Tomato Tea, but continued the ACV 3/day. It has now been about a week, and my husband is completely healthy, and this morning I am feeling much better and much less congested. On the second morning after my husband and I began using ACV, we both lost weight. He has continued with a loss each day, and has now lost 7 pounds in 7 days. I had lost 3 pounds, then gained part of it back while I was using Tomato Tea, but now I am slowly losing again, so long as I don't eat anything with sugar and/or processed wheat flour."

Read more here or http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/flu.html#ACV

Related stories: flu, google flu trends, flu trends, influenza symptoms, cold symptoms

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Energy News from the World

Energy News from the World
Editors Pick