amitabh bachchan, amitabh bachchan biography, amitabh bachan house, amitabh bachchan birthday, big b blog  

 With his ability to redefine himself time and again, megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who turned 67 today, has successfully established himself as Indian cinema's brand ambassador besides being the most sought after star in Bollywood. 
"When I was a four-year-old I used to ask for gifts on my birthdays but that phase is over now. I think the biggest gift for me at this point of my life would be that I continue getting work and the support of my family," the superstar said on the eve of his birthday. 

And while most of the stars and superstars have went into oblivion, the "angry young man" of Indian cinema, who started his career in the Hindi film industry with 'Saat Hindustani' in 1969, is enjoying the busiest time of his career with back to back releases and a prime time reality show on television. 

Bachchan, who made a comeback to television as "pop philosopher" on 'Bigg Boss 3', will next be seen in fantasy movie 'Aladin', where he is playing a genie. 

TO READ MORE :  http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/et-cetera/At-67-Big-B-remains-the-most-bankable-star-in-Bollywood/articleshow/5112015.cms
indianachu : 06

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Energy News from the World

Energy News from the World
Editors Pick