Shah Rukh Khan Says He Will Not Go Down For Gaining TRPs For His Show Zor Ka Jhatka  

Shah Rukh Khan who will soon be seen hosting the reality show "Zor Ka Jhatka" said that his show is going to be a dignified one and he will not bend down for gaining TRP’s.
Shah Rukh said, "I might joke around, fool around with my loved ones, entertain people at length. Sometimes they misinterpret it but I believe I am a dignified person. I am a dignified husband, a father, a brother, a son-in-law. I will never want my show to stoop down to a level where I feel ashamed of it. I will never do or let any kind of misbehaviour rule my show just for TRP ratings as people say."
To read more :http://www.india-server.com
Anjitha:45

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Energy News from the World

Energy News from the World
Editors Pick