Ramya not quitting films  

It was actress Ramya aka Divya Spandana herself who announced she would be quitting the films and her recent decision to enter into Karnataka state politics by formally joining the Youth Congress has further fuelled speculations that her filmi innings is ending!But in a recent interview, the actress maintained that she is not quitting films because of her new role as a politician. "I haven't told anyone that I would quit the industry because of politics. My first priority is acting. I have some projects lined up that I need to finish. So there's no question of me quitting the film industry," she said.The actress said she joined the Youth Congress in the hope of spreading political awareness among youngsters. "I've just enrolled myself as a member of the Youth Congress. My aim is to create awareness among the youth about political activities. Today's youth can change anything. I have also decided to prepare youngsters to join the Congress party," she said, adding that she has no plans to contest elections just yet.

Anjitha:1391

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Energy News from the World

Energy News from the World
Editors Pick